CONVERSATION CLUB: LET'S SPEAK ROMANIAN!
Speaking is the most challenging when learning a foreign language as it involves using grammar and vocabulary accurately and appropriately. Therefore being confident is one required quality which one can develop through practice. All around the world Romanians are defined as affable and welcoming people which fact is proven. When talking to them, you feel comfortable and positive since Romanians will definitely use English or possibly your native language. This obviously doesn’t stimulate you to learn nevertheless acquiring the local language will allow you to feel part of a vibrant community and will undoubtedly give you the benefit of having an insight into the social, cultural, historical and political reality. During the conversation club, the foreigners wishing or needing to learn Romanian at Viveduca, will have the opportunity not only to improve their knowledge but also to find out interesting facts about its culture and people and have fun while learning since Romanians have a great sense of humour and a triple dose of optimism. At Viveduca, the teachers add professionalism to those features, permanently keeping in mind, your objectives for practicing.
- 9 -14 years old students, with a at least a A2 proficiency level in romanian language
- 15 - 18 Teenagers with at least a B1 proficiency level in romanian language
- Adults with at least a B1 proficiency level in romanian language
- Stimulate speaking's practice
- Improve Pronunciation
- Improve Vocabulary
- Improve Grammar's skills
- Develop skills for messages' understanding
- Acquire confidence to begin conversations in romanian
- Online Socialization
- Topics are generated by TED Talks Tool (Technology, Entertainment, Design), by watching several movies, documentaries and from reading interesting articles
- During discussions, the participants are encouraged to choose their most interesting and useful topics to talk about
- We create an atmosphere where firstly you'll go for fun and then for necessity: Romanian music is listened, Romanian movies are watched, friendly and respectful discussions are held in Romanian.